This post offers the common solutions for commonly encountered problems during the operation of the CO2 laser engraving and cutting machine. That knowledge will help to sharpen your skills with the laser engraver and cutter.
When working, the most frustrating thing is that there are some problems with the works that you did, there is some malposition of the works for laser engraving and cutting machines. You might be very angry with that, and maybe you will think it is a pity to get this machine, pls don’t think like that, here we have some solutions for you to avoid these problems:
Solutions to the malposition problems of laser engraving and cutting machine
- Check whether the belt is loose, if yes, tighten it.
- Check whether there is some virus with the laser software, reinstall the engraving and cutting software to your computer.
- Check whether the file you made is compatible. It is better to use AI, DXF and some other files which could export directly from the laser cutting machine.
- Check whether the file size is beyond the machine working size. If so, modify the file to a suitable size.
- Check whether your machine has been connected to the ground line, especially where the power is not so steady, it is better to connect the machine with a deep ground line. Or else it might burn the mainboard or the LCD board.
- Check whether there is static electricity that happens. It is also better to connect the computer to the ground line.
- Check the laser tube is working properly, whether the water in the laser tube circulates very well.
- Check the mirror system is normal, without loosing.
When you would like to get a quality laser engraving machine, you could contact us freely, we are the manufacturer of laser machines.